Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

As someone who reads a lot, I hate not finishing a book. I usually make myself read it no matter how much I dislike it, but this time I can't. Its taken me I don't know how many days to read only 100 pages, its like homework - I had to force myself to read. I got to 100 pages, and decided I could not force myself to read another 230 pages, it would have taken me forever. The writing style is dreadful, and boring, the story is not near as interesting as one would think for it being a book of travelling, and I hate the main character and the story that got her where she was. I have only not finished one book, EVER. This book has just made my second, and I feel guilty doing it. I can't believe people actually recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment