Monday, January 3, 2011

Little Bee


Read: December 2010

My rating: 4/5

"We don't want to tell you what happens in this book. It is a truly special story and we don't want to spoil it. Nevertheless, you need to know enough to buy it , so we will just say this: This is the story of two women. Their lives collide one fateful day, and one of them has to make a terrible choice, the kind of choice we hope you never have to face. Two years later, they meet again. The story starts here..." .

My Review: Strong debate whether to make my rating of this book a 4 or 5, and decided on 4 as I am trying to only use 5 if the book is absoloutley rediculously amazing, and this book is sooo close to there. I love the way this author writes, and the way the words can paint a picture. As a male author, he does a very good job at writing as a woman, and I love how he went back and forth between the two main characters. His writing is captivating and the as they tell you ahead of time, the true specialness in this book is how the story unfolds. It may not have made it to 5, but is still an excellenct, excellent book and i definatley recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment